Consegna gratuita in 24/48 h per acquisti superiori a 150€
Privacy & Policy
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION NO. 679/2016
This information pertains to personal data that will be subject to processing in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of Personal Data and, in any case, the principles of confidentiality that inspire the activities of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE. The purpose is to describe its methods of managing personal data processing.
This information is provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
Riportiamo qui sotto, per chiarezza, le definizioni di Dato Personale e Trattamento
For the sake of clarity, we provide the following definitions of Personal Data and Processing:
Personal Data: Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
This information is provided by CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE, with registered office at Via L. Einaudi, 6, 61032 Fano (PU– ITALY), in its capacity as Data Controller.
The Data Processor is the Administrator pro-tempore, Claudia Iacobucci.
Collected data are processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and rights.
Data processing occurs through manual, electronic, and IT means. Security measures are implemented to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, or loss, and to ensure that data is processed only for the purposes of collection.
Regarding personal data, we provide the following information:
1. Parties that can access your personal data include:
- Employees/collaborators/temporary workers of the company authorized for processing by the Data Controller, based on designation or defined roles within departments (production, administration, sales, legal, IT, HR, marketing, etc.).
- Optional Designated Data Processor(s) appointed by the Data Controller.
- Internet users, limited to the portion of the announcement that will be published.
CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE may communicate personal data to:
- Companies controlled or affiliated with CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE.
- Third-party entities responsible for activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of services.
2. CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE may not be able to fully provide services or carry out its activities if the requested personal data or authorizations are not provided, even partially:
- For completing the registration form to access services or in the absence of consent for personal data processing.
- For performing the requested service.
- For providing and publishing service announcements.
- For engaging in mutual economic activities.
Categories of processed personal data:
- Data you provide during registration and use of services on the website www.alticlo.com.
- Data you provide for the requested service.
- Data you provide voluntarily in the context of mutual economic activities.
- Data you provide voluntarily for publication in the classifieds section.
Specifically, CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE will process the following Personal Data provided by customers:
- Identification and personal details (including name, surname, date of birth, gender, tax code).
- Contact information (including telephone, email, address).
- Personal banking information (including IBAN, credit card details, or others).
- Purposes and legal basis of data processing:
The data are provided for the following purposes:
- To comply with general legal obligations, regulations, and EU norms. This includes managing invoicing and payments, requiring data processing such as company name (or name and surname of the data subject), address, tax code, VAT number, telephone number, fax, email address, banking details (ABI, CAB, account number, etc.).
- To perform activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of services.
- To conduct statistical analyses, market research, and economic analyses.
- To carry out marketing, promotional, and commercial information activities related to products and services of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE or third parties, different from the services offered by the website.
The processing of your Personal Data will be carried out using appropriate paper, electronic, and/or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in a manner ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data.
In cases where it becomes necessary to share the material with other parties or for purposes other than those mentioned above, all suitable measures will be implemented to render the subject unidentifiable. If this is not possible or if identification of the subject is necessary for the intended purpose, explicit and specific authorization will be requested.
Consequences of Refusal:
Please be reminded that, with respect to the purposes highlighted above, providing your personal data is mandatory. Any refusal and/or provision of inaccurate or incomplete information would hinder the completion of the activity.
Access to Personal Data:
Your data may be accessed by our employees (and also collaborators acting as authorized representatives and/or Data Processors) solely in relation to their functions and activities as previously expressed.
Recipients or Categories of Recipients of Personal Data (External Data Processors):
The Data Protection Officer and the Persons in Charge of Personal Data Processing, appointed by the Company in the exercise of their functions, may become aware of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be communicated to any entities providing services instrumental to the aforementioned purposes on behalf of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE. Your Personal Data may also be communicated to suppliers, contractors, banking and/or insurance institutions, or other entities and/or organizations that handle the following aspects on behalf of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE:
- External collaboration
- Insurance companies
- Service provision on behalf of the Data Controller
- Maintenance and development of the network and IT infrastructure
- Administrative, accounting, and tax processing and obligations
- Legal matters
The complete list of External Data Processors of Personal Data of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE is available upon request.
Transfers to third Countries:
No data transfers to Third Countries are foreseen. Any transfers of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will be based on an adequacy decision of the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47, or 49(2) of the European Regulation, based on appropriate and suitable safeguards.
Duration of Processing:
The data will be processed only for the necessary duration of the listed purposes.
Below are the periods of use and retention of personal data concerning different processing purposes:
- Data processed for the execution of contractual relationships and underlying services will be retained for the entire duration of the contract itself and for a period of 10 years following the termination/cessation/resolution of the contractual relationship, unless further retention is required to allow the Company to defend its rights.
- Data processed for legal obligations will be retained for 10 years, within the limits provided by law.
Rights of Access, Erasure, Restriction, and Portability:
Data subjects are entitled to the rights outlined in Articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR.
For example, each data subject may:
- Obtain confirmation whether personal data concerning them is being processed.
- If processing is occurring, access personal data and information regarding the processing, as well as request a copy of personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate personal data and complete incomplete personal data.
- Obtain, under the conditions provided by Article 17 of the GDPR, the erasure of personal data concerning them.
- Obtain, in cases provided by Article 18 of the GDPR, restriction of processing.
- Receive personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and request its transmission to another Data Controller, if technically feasible.
Right to Object:
Each data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of objection, personal data will no longer be processed, unless there are legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. This right can be exercised by sending a request, informally, to the Data Controller or Processor, including via an authorized representative or by sending an email to email@example.com with “Privacy” in the subject line.
Right to Withdraw Consent:
In cases where consent is required for the processing of personal data, each data subject may also withdraw the consent previously given at any time. Consent can be withdrawn by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Privacy” in the subject line.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Supervisory Authority:
Furthermore, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (Italian Data Protection Authority) if they believe that their rights under the GDPR have been violated, according to the procedures indicated on the Authority’s website, accessible at www.garanteprivacy.it. The exercise of the data subject’s rights is free of charge.
If the individual providing the data is under the age of 18, this processing is lawful only to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by at least one person with parental responsibility for whom the identifying data and a copy of the identification document have been acquired.
If you would like to learn more about Privacy regulations, please consult the official website of the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (Italian Data Protection Authority).